rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Worst or best cockblock stories

Worst or best cockblock stories

Sometimes the forces that be just don't want us to get that bang. What are the best stories you have of cockblocking, it could be do to you screwing yourself over, a random chance event, another guy another girl. Anything. I got mega cockblocked recently and even though it is a serious offense reading other peoples' stories about it (like the ones on Roosh's blog and him annihilating the cockblocks) make me feel better and more prepared to handle the cockblocks the next time they come a blockin.

Best story I have is: I was at a club, my girl was in the bathroom so I was standing on the upper level/balcony part. I look over to my left, a cute blonde in a tight red dress smiles, her friend is looking elsewhere. Turning my head slowly I say "you two look like you're having the most fun out of anyone here' Blondie lights up, we start talking, shes brittish I ask about the club scene there. I still haven't moved from my spot. Her friend realizes that me and blondie are talking she grabs blondies hand and just runs away with her. 10 minutes later my girl and her friend are taking pictures, i see blondie + her friend looking at me I smile, grab my friends and pull them in, get them to kiss me on the cheeks and take a picture. I look back at blondie, she looks away and unto cockblock glares and storms off. I doubt the girl cockblocked anyone else that night. Indirect retaliation a success.

The worst instance of cockblocking I have ever experienced was as follows. This girl I met from the internet phones me up on my way home, shes drunk and tells me to come to her friends house, its about 15 mins by transit. I grab some beer and am on my way. (First time seeing her). We start drinking shes getting touchy immediately... game on. She asks her friend if she can stay on her couch, her friend knows whats up and says no. She offers to let me stay at her place even though the busses are still running. I debate bringing her to my place, but that would've been a bad idea. We get on the skytrain to her place, get off wait for about 30 minutes for the next bus, im freezing my balls off I HAVE to get inside soon. We stop in a park on our way to her place, she tells me she wants to fuck me, I chub out and say we should do it on the grass, she says her house is a block away. Just then her fat friend phones saying she needs a place where her mom can pick her up because her mom doesnt know shes at a party. Alright I'm a bit weirded out, "how old are you I ask" she giggles and tells me she just turned 17, her friend is 16. By this point the last bus from her place has stopped and the skytrain, a 30 minute walk stops in 15 minutes, im fucked i have to stay at her place, i cant walk around all night because its cold as fuck and a cab would be 50 bucks. We pick her dumbass friend up, dumnbasses mom picks her up. Finally were at my girls place she tells me to wait outside because her grandpa is usually up waiting for her because she stays out late (slut red flag). anyways i lean against the garage. Ten minutes pass, "fuck Its like 0 degres out and im wearing a windbreaker I'm going to peek around the corner" so i look around the corner dont see anyone. I text her and ask what the deal is. Just as I send the text a 70 year old man about 6 inches taller than me (im 6'2) pops around the corner. My pants fill up a little bit. Not knowing what to do or say I just look at him stupidly. "what are you doing here i thought i saw someone out here, what do you want?" I stand there stupified. The girl comes out and says I'm her friend. He cocks his head giving me a once over. They go inside. I start panicking, do I run for it, stuck in cold ass china town for 5 hours until I can catch another bus? Will she be able to work her womanly charm on her own grandfather and let me stay there, will he come out with a shotgun and blow my balls off? Minutes pass, they come back out, hes tossing car keys. I am the most confused I have ever been. He ended up driving me home (about an hour drive) with her in the car, second most awkward car ride of my life. I got cockblocked by a 70 year old man who just got back from disneyland with his 17 year old grandaughter.

Messages In This Thread