rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Professor needs help with game

Professor needs help with game

Quote: (12-29-2011 02:35 AM)anewtypedude Wrote:  

Quote: (12-29-2011 12:44 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (12-28-2011 06:17 PM)anewtypedude Wrote:  

There is this cute female student. Usually aloof as hell, but turns into the sweetest little thing when she comes in for office hour. This one time she was having a chat with me in my office, two male students came in and literally start hitting on her[Image: tard.gif], she did a 180 personality change and gave them the "fuck off" stare, then did a reverse 180 personality change to chat up with me again. She gave me her number and would shoot me random text messages.

Safe or not?

Safe, but play it cool. Make up a pretext to meet her somewhere far away from campus (say you meet her in a downtown coffee shop to study "social behavior"). Then seduce her and bring her back to your place. She won't blab if you play it smooth. She might expect better grades though. So give her an A.

Forgot to mention that she's got a beta bf who was also one of my students, who does nothing but follow her around and gets way worse grades than she does, and no, I am unbiased when it comes to grading. The only time when he's not following her around is when she comes to my office [Image: confused.gif]

I'd just say don't be too forward. Bait her subtly with the text messages and let her be the agressor. If she texts you on a party night, mention where you're at (if you're out somewhere), and if she shows interest in showing or just shows up go with it. The last thing you want to do is push when she's just looking for attention.

Also, what is your game like, and most importantly, your self assurance around women? I imagine you have pretty decent confidence and social skills to speak in front of rooms all the time as a prof, but will this hot girl you just banged sitting there right in front of you make you awkward at all? If not, can you honestly say that no matter which direction the situations goes?

Because if you're game is not trump tight yet, especially when it comes to inner game, this could really affect your work even if no one ever finds out.

If that side of it is all good for you, fair enough but tread lightly still.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread