rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chivalry

Chivalry

Hey all,

There is this solid Russian girl I am in LTR with.
I know this girl very well since pretty long time (4 years), and she is a decent girl.
Today, we were talking about Chivalry.

I come from India, where males are so Beta and assholes. Despite being a rant on my country, I have no desire to save from admitting the fact that my country yields remarkably high number of Beta males.
There is a slight difference though - chivalry (like opening doors for a girl, giving her flowers) are at least not in the culture where I come from.

Given the slight misogynist feelings I have towards chivalry, thanks to RooshVforum, it makes me leap even one step ahead on being anti-Chivalry.

So, we were talking about chivalry - and she said that she doesnt needs it or wants it even, but it would not harm if I could do it sometimes:

"i just.... do not understand why not to hold a door in metro for example...
believe me... it's often physically difficult for me to open
or to catch it after someone....
why just not to hold for half a second?
if u are capable of doing it
no. I don't really need it.....
but it's not really what i'd call Beta
u see in it only a wish to please a woman
it's not like that"

But I took such an anti-feminist response that I myself felt uneasy, and thought of seeking your opinions.

What about your past experiences and your present habits of say, holding the door, flowers and all that?
Where do you draw the line? How chivalrous are you - and how do you go about it?

Ami5

Messages In This Thread