rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New Recipe for Securing First-Date Bangs

New Recipe for Securing First-Date Bangs

Quote: (02-28-2012 11:41 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (02-28-2012 01:33 PM)soup Wrote:  

Tuth, what are your fixed responses? I usually just say nothing or am like "ok," or "You're right, we shouldn't be doing this."

I take a funny tack, since that's my game anyway. Needless to say, it's all in the delivery.

Girl: I'm not having sex with you.
Tuthmosis [with trademark smirk and continued escalation]: Whatever, dude. If not having sex with you. Stop flattering yourself.

Tuthmosis [with trademark smirk and continued escalation]: You're such a disgusting person. Always thinking about sex.

Tuthmosis [with trademark smirk and continued escalation]: I'm not having sex with your-ass. I'm not some dirty man-whore who just sleeps with whoever. I wan't you to respect me as a man.

Etc. Etc.

Whatever I say, I say it while I'm biting her neck, fingering her, and/or sucking on some titties. It's the funniest shit to me. They almost always laugh and get more into it. It's uncanny.

I like. Funny. Not sure if/ when my brains will say this [Image: smile.gif]

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.
- Garry Kasparov | ‏@Kasparov63

Messages In This Thread