rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Maximizing Fun in Belize

Maximizing Fun in Belize

I met a 8.5 girl online (physically I’m a 6.5). She's extremely aloof, ignores half my texts. Likely never LTR material. We've made out, nothing more. Her interest waxes and wanes. She planned a trip to Central America without me, leaving very soon, casually invited me. I’ve never really traveled abroad. I'm fast-tracking my passport and scuba certification. I offered a nice hotel, she insisted on hostels to “meet people.” I don't want to feel like a novice or tag-along. How do I prepare fast so that I can lead, demonstrate value, enjoy the trip, and build heat between us?

[Roosh told me I've already lost this girl. At the risk of being argumentative - I'm looking for advice on how to maximize fun in Belize regardless of who the girl is. I'm not heavily invested in this particular girl, and I'm seeing several other girls at home, I just don't want to seem like a novice/tool while I'm there.]

Messages In This Thread