rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Some women apparently make money from match.com

Some women apparently make money from match.com

Quote: (12-03-2011 01:59 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (12-03-2011 01:42 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

We need to find someone from here to smooze her into a 5 star dinner date Dom and all. Then take off and stick her with the bill. Where is she?

That would be glorious. It would take one of the custom-suited-down cats from the board to start an account in her area, an account that really transmits a provider vibe, and hit her up hard. I wouldn't be surprised if she's taken her profile down, though, given all the publicity. She'll probably make money through all this PR somehow.

If you could get her out, you'd have to do the old rejected-credit-card-trick (call your credit card in advance and put a "hold" on it) or the "I'll be right back" trick, and never come back. The latter is deliciously simple. The former is more fun because you could watch her squirming reaction as you asked her to "cover this one" and you'd "reimburse [her] later," or "make up for it on [your] next date."

[Image: badger.gif]

Most higher end restaurants have procedures in place to keep people from walking out. You have to be real slick to pull it off... which is why I nominate myself for the job. [Image: banana.gif]

The restaurant should be in a location you don't typically frequent. Volunteer false personal information (name, age, line of work, etc.) to your date in case she turns you in - that means a google voice number / pre-paid cell phone. You can drop a fake credit card (you don't want your real name out there) or simply walk out.

"Well this has been just lovely, hang on I'm going to run to the little boy's room real quick." -- Or whatever line best suits you.

Tell the guy at the door on the way out that something came up at the firm and your wife is handling the bill *nod over to her* -- If she's looking she'll think you planned something. Smile and walk out. Of course you did... your buddy is secretly recording her as leaves, furious.

Success!

*Bonus*

Have a completely different outfit & guise hidden under the toilet bowl cover in a bag in the bathroom and James Bond your ass out of there.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Messages In This Thread