rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Some women apparently make money from match.com

Some women apparently make money from match.com

I honestly have no sympathy for American dudes who still fall for this shit. It's weaksauce and most women will generally admit that guys who start buying them things right away come across as weak or desperate. This phenomenon has been well documented, and any idiot with an internet connection can take a few minutes to educate himself as to why buying girls dinners, taking them to the movies, etc. is a bad idea (at least until after you've fucked a girl, if you're paying for pussy in that sense at least it becomes a better ROI).

Quote:basilransom Wrote:

When it comes to the bill, feminists aren't the biggest offenders, it's the cute girls who are used to having everything paid for. Especially girls who grow up in certain cultures where it's seen as 'macho' to pay for the girl - I had a desperate 29 year old Persian girl (very old to be unmarried, given her background) telling me once how if she didn't let the man pay, she'd be emasculating him and depriving him of his gift.

I've noticed this too. Attractive females who come from families that have at least a little bit of money have pretty much zero responsibility or accountability until well into adulthood, so they take it for granted that someone will constantly be paying their way.

Those of us who are wise to this phenomenon should just turn the tables, get on these sites and try to get some bitches to pay your way.

Messages In This Thread