rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Some women apparently make money from match.com

Some women apparently make money from match.com

"Her $45k salary was not enough and she needed at least an extra $500 a month and sometimes $1,000 to pay her credit card bills and afford her $1,475 a month apartment in Murray Hill....
The investment banker types were thrilled to woo her with extraordinary restaurants like the underground taqueria La Esquina and a Japanese restaurant, Megu, in Tribeca. One guy even took her to a champagne bar and purchased a $200 bottle.
McGonagall went from easily spending $500 a month on dinners alone to having someone else dole out an average of $60-plus per night. She also stopped eating lunch and opted for a light breakfast to save even more.
According to our calculations, McGonagall made over $1,200 a month."

Original article: http://www.businessinsider.com/confessio...z1fQ76gc4N

I don't think anyone on this forum would be surprised things like this happen. But it gets me thinking, is this what women think of as empowerment? Feminists should be cheering that Game exists so men learn not to open their wallets for dates, just to get poonani. Oh wait, feminists don't give a F**K about men, ever.

I don't get this world. [Image: undecided.gif]

Messages In This Thread