rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lesbians raising boys

Lesbians raising boys

Quote: (12-01-2011 10:22 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

So do you find Ellen DeGeneres to be the hottest thing out of Hollywood? If not, why would you actively put society down a path where daughters will look and act like her?

Of course, I don't find her in the least bit attractive. She disgusts me. However, that doesn't mean that she should not be allowed to have the same rights as the rest of us just because she happened to be born lesbian. Why would anyone choose to be gay or lesbian given the negativity and discrimination that they have to face every day?

There are lots of other groups where allowing them to act in a certain way is putting the society on a path to destruction. But, where do we draw the line. I don't think single women on welfare should be allowed to raise children. Society would be much better off if only well educated parents who graduated from ivy league schools were allowed to procreate. So, where does that leave us? Should we stop all groups that society deems deficient is some way or the other from raising a family? Isn't that exactly what the Nazis did?

Messages In This Thread