rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lesbians raising boys

Lesbians raising boys

Quote: (12-01-2011 09:40 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

The couple in the example could very well have been two gay men raising a boy. Then what would you have said? That this is leading to the emasculation of women? And men want to become and replace women?

That would be the emasculation of men, in your analogy. And yes, that would be a bad thing, for the very same reasons. I'm surprised you're even asking.

For example, there was one kid in my high school class that grew up without a father. As far as I knew, he was raised by his mother, and possibly his aunt as well. And he came off as effeminate; everyone in my class thought he was probably gay.

Do you think that's the kind of men women want? Do you think a boy raised by two homosexual males will seem very masculine? Despite everything, women are still aroused by masculine men.

The problem with two gay dads, as I see it, is a little more muted for a few reasons - there's much more pressure on men to be masculine, if only to get laid. For the forseeable future, the vast vast majority of children will be born to straight parents. So the effect of a few gay dads raising a few effeminate boys won't have as much of an effect on all the straight-raised kids, as their lesbian counterparts would. Already, feminists are looking to lesbians as their role models and saviors, and have been for decades. Expect feminists and the media to embrace these genderless DeGenerates DeGeneres types (see pic above) and shame other women into aping them.

I'm not all that convinced men today are much less masculine than 50 years ago, so I think men are a little resilient. But it's pretty clear our women are becoming less feminine every decade.

So do you find Ellen DeGeneres to be the hottest thing out of Hollywood? If not, why would you actively put society down a path where daughters will look and act like her?

Messages In This Thread