rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lesbians raising boys

Lesbians raising boys

Quote: (12-01-2011 06:45 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

I'll put it more simply: by making things like this okay, you'll see more of it, straight women acting like or even becoming lesbians. So unless you think Ellen Degeneres is teh hotness, this is A Bad Thing.

Quote: (12-01-2011 08:33 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

This is true. It seems like men are being targeted for destruction via emasculation on all fronts.

The couple in the example could very well have been two gay men raising a boy. Then what would you have said? That this is leading to the emasculation of women? And men want to become and replace women?

Yes, I am not denying that men are being pushed aside and that women are trying to take over traditionally male roles, however THIS is not an example of that phenomenon. This is purely about same sex couples, and people who just happened to be born differently. They didn't make an active decision to be gay or lesbian. I know that we are all focused on the scourge of feminisn on this board. But, this is taking the matter out of context.

Messages In This Thread