rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lesbians raising boys

Lesbians raising boys

Quote: (12-01-2011 02:49 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

There are a lot worse things going in society than two lesbians raising a child. I see this as infinitely more preferable to absentee fathers and single mothers rainsing boys.

That isn't really the choice. FWIW, the 'bible thumpers' who oppose lesbians as parents also oppose extra-marital procreation.

Quote: (12-01-2011 02:49 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

Most on this board have rejected the monogamous lifestyle anyway. If two people are in love, of what ever gender, and they want to raise child, who are we to judge?

The majority of the anti gay marriage brigade are bible thumping, right wing religious conservatives who believe that marriage is sacred and should be between a man and woman. I don't believe in the sanctity of marriage and don't think there is any religious component to it at all. If two people want to be together, it's their business, and should have nothing to do with religion.

I object on aesthetic grounds, for the same reason that I'd object to say, women in the military, except as nurses and clerks. Femininity and masculinity are inherently good and beautiful.

If we permit and encourage women to take on the roles of men, they will cease to be feminine. They will start seeing men as unnecessary and even inferior; after all, if women can do everything, from childbirth to parenting, what use are men? Being a woman will entail nothing more than a matter of genitalia.

Open your eyes, and you'll see we've already gone a long way towards that. Endorsing homosexuality with state support is a continuation of this. You say "who are we to judge" as if you're being passive, but you aren't. By supporting the homosexual agenda, you're actively furthering the cause of stripping women of their femininity, and men of their masculinity.

Take a look at his sister. If that's how you want women to look and behave, forget everything I said.

[Image: Family_Portrait1.jpg]

PS: I wrote all of that before seeing a photo of his sister. I didn't know he had one when I wrote the first few paragraphs, nor obviously know that she was such stupendous evidence of my point.

So from whom will these children learn to be manly men and feminine women? Or is it your fantasy to bang de facto men with vaginas?

Messages In This Thread