rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Huge booty, wide hips, thick thighs - in Salvador (BR), Cali or Barranquilla?

Huge booty, wide hips, thick thighs - in Salvador (BR), Cali or Barranquilla?

Hey fellas, I'm new here in the fact that I'm just starting to post, but I been reading this forum for a while now and I feel like some of you may really can help me out with experience...

I am going to be in Latin America by the mid of December for some weeks and I am wondering, where in can I find these combination:

- small waist
- huge (and nice shaped) booty
- wide hips
- really thick thighs
- hair and skin color is not important,
- face should be pretty, nice ...or at least decent (not like most Brazilians)
- not too short (5,6 or taller would be perfect)

The attached pictures may make a lill more clear what I mean...

From what I have read so far:
- Salvador (BR),
- Cali,
- Barranquilla or
- Pereira

would be the place to go. Two questions regarding this:

1 Which of these four places would be the best option to find what I am looking for?

2. Are there maybe other countries / cities that fit better in these criteria like Caracas, Valencia, somewhere in Panama, Peru, El Salvador or Honduras ... ?

Please take nothing else in consideration, only the above mentioned criteria (I've already understood, if you don't dance Salza Cali is a nogo, if you don't speak Spanisch Barranquilla is better, Medellin seems harder in general to get laid and so on...). I would really just like to understand where these type of women are hiding. ...I am desperately searching for them in north and east Europa, USA and Brazil for 34 years and I would really love to find them, so please hlp :-)

[Image: attachment.jpg3699]   
[Image: attachment.jpg3700]   
[Image: attachment.jpg3701]   

Messages In This Thread