rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you bang mostly left-wing or right-wing girls?

Do you bang mostly left-wing or right-wing girls?

Quote: (11-28-2011 01:50 PM)Moma Wrote:  

I never ask, I get in big trouble and blow my opps by asking a lizard about her interests. I have strong views and I have travelled extensively with an open mind and this neutral Canadian view has gotten me destroyed with several lizards.

So when we date, I pray that she doesn't ask me about my star sign or what I think about anything remotely controversial.

I just blew out an opp at my first brown lizard two weeks ago. I think by narrowing down to where she was from inadvertently..fcuked things up..

So..I never ask..I just look for some cutty..

Dude, it's easy to tell if a girl is left-wing or right-wing without ever asking her for an opinion.

- How did she react to abortion and children? Left-wing girls want children late in life, and are favorable to abortion.

- What does she think of marriage? Left-wing girls under the age of 25 will think of marriage as often as MiXX does.

- What does she think of minorities? Left-wing girls love diversity.

- How does she feel about the environment? Left-wing girls want to regulate corporations until every tree has a home.

You just gotta look for clues. I've never brought up politics and yet figuring out a girl's political stance is easy as shit after spending even one night with her. Look around her apartment, see what kind of books she has (if any). Do you see weird new age shit? Left-wing. Is she a die-hard Christian? Right-wing. Honestly if you think about it you can figure out what kind of politics a girl likes.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread