rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Date Lab: Guy says "I love my mother"

Date Lab: Guy says "I love my mother"

Quote: (11-26-2011 04:06 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

I actually see lots of military guys like this with hot wives like her. Like him, they tend to be confident, athletic, respectful guys. And that's usually enough for them to get an attractive wife, despite all the challenges that military life poses (eg, living far from population centers). Maybe they get them from small towns. They aren't usually competing with DC bigwigs for hypergamous Empowered Women. And she is almost assuredly the power hungry type if she's into poliitics and working as a congressional staffer. A captain in the Marines is nothing to her. Moderately high value guys are utterly disposable in any big city, not just DC. This chick, if she doesn't mind dating a little older, she could snag high powered officers in DC with ease.

I lived in a military town for a few months and noticed a lot of really hot wives with these guys so, naturally, I investigated further. A lot of these guys snare their wives very young. They get married between 19-21, when these chicks are still easily impressed. They also go for more traditional types that tend to value an old-school provider relationship. These girls were often knocked up or with kids already.

It's not surprising this didn't work on this chick, who wouldn't value any of his most pronounced traits. The truth is, she's probably not what he wants either. I doubt he's the kind of guy who doesn't mind a woman who's serviced 25-30 dicks already. He's probably looking for a housewife.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread