rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Date Lab: Guy says "I love my mother"

Date Lab: Guy says "I love my mother"

Quote: (11-26-2011 03:25 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Before I read these things I like to guess how it will go based on the picture and profile alone. For DC this girl is top tier (believe it or not) and the guy is a carbon copy of what you'd see every day. For this date to work out, his game has to be tighter than a virgin.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/...story.html

Result: "I’d describe him as the guy next door — the ones who are always around in your life, but you may not notice them until it’s too late."

[Image: shudder.gif] [Image: shudder.gif] [Image: shudder.gif]

After the date, she didn't get back to him because "her phone was acting funny." We believe that, right guys? [Image: lol.gif]

In the end dude didn't bring the game. Can't say he deserved access with a girl who for DC has unlimited options.

I actually see lots of military guys like this with hot wives like her. Like him, they tend to be confident, athletic, respectful guys. And that's usually enough for them to get an attractive wife, despite all the challenges that military life poses (eg, living far from population centers). Maybe they get them from small towns. They aren't usually competing with DC bigwigs for hypergamous Empowered Women. And she is almost assuredly the power hungry type if she's into poliitics and working as a congressional staffer. A captain in the Marines is nothing to her. Moderately high value guys are utterly disposable in any big city, not just DC. This chick, if she doesn't mind dating a little older, she could snag high powered officers in DC with ease.

Game was only one of the reasons he didn't clinch it:

*She implies he's shorter and uglier than what she's used to. "I usually go for the tall, dark and handsome, but I am definitely open when it comes to my type. My first impression was that he was very clean-cut and in shape." Edit: Just looked at the photo Tuth posted, and he's only a couple inches taller. She might be 5'6", and him 5"8-5"9

*He's leaving soon, making it a long distance relationship of sorts right from the start.

*He recently moved to DC. Girls in his past probably said yes to subsequent dates more readily than this girl, so he never needed to go balls to the wall in showing off his personality on the first date. Thus he comes off as reserved, and too respectful. I guess this falls under Game, but not bad game so much as game that isn't regionally appropriate.

For a girl at her level, any one of these are dealbreakers.

Competition may be bad in DC, but I doubt they'd have dated if they had met in LA or NYC either. There is no city in America where they would be on an equal par. The one possible exception is if she were seriously marriage-minded, and she were set up with him through family or friends. I don't know whether he could clinch it if all the factors I've mentioned were in his favor, but his odds would be much higher.

I'm pretty harsh on women, but aside from her obvious lie about her phone's malfunction, I can't really chide her. She's gunning for the best she can get, as are we. She's not overestimating herself by rejecting this guy.

Messages In This Thread