rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gold digger experiment

Gold digger experiment

Im stuck in an airport with all this Qantas chaos, so I thought I would get this post up. Been meaning to do it for a while just have not had the time, but the other sugar dating thread reminded me to do this.

I posted something similar on another forum over a year ago now. There were a few of us who conducted a social experiments of sorts on niche dating websites to see what sort of response one would get from gold diggers, fetish sites, hookup sites, etc. I trolled a sugar baby website because I dont like fat whales in leather or single moms. It was a bit of an insight into the way these type of women think and t I thought I would share my experiences in particular.

The old forum is gone (Rollo Tommassi has turned it into a blog) which is a pity because I could have just linked it.

Now granted these women are one step removed from hookers, but many are the sorts of chicks we run into at clubs, bars and on the street all the time. And I also believe that a hell of a lot of women would do this if they could do it discreetly. Most are your typical club sluts and party girls along with college students trying to pay their way through school.

There were some interesting things that came from this though, and there may (or may not) be lessons you can take from this. Its female psychology that applies to situations that dont even involve money too, money just happens to be their motivation. If a womans motivations were your looks, bad boy rep, etc the response would be quite similar in its own way. Its really is just an insight into their response as what they perceive to be a very, very high status male based on their particular requirements.

The website used was seekingarrangement.com and its like a dating website really. Just one where the chicks are looking to arrange holidays or paid monthly arrangements.

Here was my profile, which was quite demanding. My troll was based in California, net worth over $10 million, age was 33. Profile said I was athletic.

Quote:Quote:

Description of me

Outgoing, confident guy who does not have the time for a serious, committed relationship. I am very active and love exercise. I travel quite a bit for work and it would be great to take some company along from time to time.

Interested in business, history, sports and travel. No children.

Chemistry is very important to me, but I am not looking for love or a fully committed relationship. I do have an unusual requirement though, hence the reason for me being here

Description of arrangement

I am looking for an attractive lady that is into women. Genuinely bisexual with a real attraction to women and men. While I would prefer to have one lady as my primary mistress I would like to spice things up for the both of us from time to time. These are arrangements and decisions you make or we make together. Sometimes you can surprise me, sometimes we can agree and arrange together, as these are personal.

You are free to move on at any time, and you are also free to date if you like. I understand something like this should not come in the way of you finding the right person. There would be a few requirements I would have, like no men at my apartment, but this could be discussed in more detail if we meet and do get on quite well.

What I am prepared to offer

1 - I will see you twice maybe three times a week, probably staying for the night, but rarely will it be on the weekend and if it is, it will be for one night only.

2 - I will pay a personal allowance of $1500 a week for you to use as you wish. Cash, this will be kept off the books.

3 - You can accompany me on business trips from time to time if time permits and you dont have too many commitments.

4 - A weekly entertainment allowance of $750 will be provided too, which will cover out of pocket expenses when you are looking to spice things up

I am looking for

1 - Attractive, fit and healthy woman who is feminine and under 30. You need to look after yourself, both physical health and mind. I have a preference for slim or athletic women

2 - Woman who is either bi sexual or bi curious.

3 - No kids

4 - Discreet. Both of us would like this I am sure

What came from it, other than the whole exercise proving that Roissy is so fucking right its scary:

1. The average quality was high.

There were a few fatties and war pigs on the site, the vast majority were easy 6's and above. Its packed to the rafters with 8's though and typically the quality you would not expect to be caught dead on a dating website. Many of the women who contacted me were solid 7.5's and 8's, with the odd 9 sprinkled in.

Lesson: Women, deep down, know that their looks count more than anything else. There a clear correlation between good looking women and money. The women on the site generally seem to know and understand that their looks are all that really matters and you can see it from what they demand compensation wise. For all the female rationalisations in the world, they know as much as we do that looks matter more than anything else they bring to the table.

2. The women were very aggressive

I had women sending me mobile numbers in their first message. Many emailed through private pictures first time round. Almost all of them chased up if I sent them a message and they really pushed hard for a meet. They initiated contact and I imagine this is what it must be like for women on normal dating websites where they are the prize.

Lesson: Their interest level will always dictate the amount of effort they will put into something. If you are what she wants she is not going to play too hard to get especially if she knows she is competing against other attractive women. Granted, most men are not coming with a pay check and it amplifies the outcome, but it confirms yet again how interest level can be measured. The higher up the totem poll you are, the more likely she is to suck on your toes to keep you happy

3. Cougars resort to blatant whoring

The older they get, the sluttier and more "sexed up" their profiles and messages get. Most of the time, hardcore messages and borderline explicit profiles are almost always women over 35. Its actually laughable because you are seeing a gold digger who should have gone into retirement put out all the stops to land another whale. She does this by whoring it up.

Lesson: You dont need hardcore game for older whores, you just need to pay them some attention. They are easier to date not because they are mature and stable, but because they are desperate and lonely. Desperate women are lonely women and lonely women are far lower maintenance because they have no fucking options, not because they are mature and confident.

4. I was hammered

Averaged 25-30 messages a day and approached none. Chicks offering up their friends asses along with theirs. Offers to come and visit me from across the country, will bring lingerie, all sorts of shit. Just like you have men flooding women with compliments on normal dating sites trying to win them over, women were flooding me with insinuations of back breaking sex to try and win me over

Lesson: Women make themselves available to the men they really want. They will go out of their way and forgo their own comfort just to get in front of you.

5. They still rationalise everything

Even though they are selling their ass, they refuse to admit it. Most will say they are looking for a mentor. Many will say they are traditional and believe me should provide while they care for their men. Many admit they just want to be pampered (what is it with bitches and this word?) but most are looking for "genuine relationships" with mature men because they are sick of young boys

Lesson: Women are almost always delusional and live in a constant state of denial. Even when you catch them with their hands in the cookie jar they are never going to admit to any wrong doing. Always look at what they do, not what they say. Most importantly, never forget that she will almost always embellish everything to justify the decisions she made for her wrong doing. They actually believe it and convince themselves.

6. They were educated

Many of the women were your typical models and actresses. But even more were college educated and working in professional jobs. Many were also looking for assistance with college tuition. A few single moms, but not as many as you would expect. Certainly not low class trash by any stretch of the imagination, nor really desperate. Just typical hot bitches looking for a free ride in exchange for blowjobs and group sex.

Lesson:They are going to sponge off you. Be it as your sugar baby or be it as a co worker, you always pick up the slack with bitches. Whenever the going gets tough, the prettier the girl the more likely she is to resort to using her looks to help her solve her problems.

I think what it also shows though is exactly how cheap pussy is. Now for a lot of the guys here, spending 100k a year on some bitch might sound like a lot of money. It is a lot of money when you consider its more than most would earn in a year. Not to mention the stigma attached.

But if you are making 2-3 million a year, what is 100k a year? And for all the talk of game, you could have a string of 8's and 9's who are prepared to go down on chicks for you while they take it up the ass. All done with no effort whatsoever, handed to you on a platter as and when you need it.

Compare that to the cost of marriage. If you are making $2 million to $3 million a year but you were married, do you think your wife is going to fuck you like that? Are you going to be able to trade her in once every 6 months? Is she going to find other women for you to fuck? How much do you think the courts will force you to pay her in divorce settlements when all is said and done?

When it comes down to dollars and cents, the real high rollers dont need game. These sorts of women found them before the internet made it easy for them.

A few random pics I pulled from the inbox of the fake email account I setup. These were all emailed through. These are typical of what was coming through and if you visit the site you can see for yourself what sort of quality. I would say that the women below, looks wise, would represent more than 70% of the typical messages received.

First one I rate 8.5, second an 8, the rest 7's.

[Image: 33614.jpg]
[Image: dscn0271j.jpg]
[Image: 007ntm.jpg]
[Image: bikinih.png]
[Image: img2191p.jpg]

Messages In This Thread