rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kherson Ukraine - Data sheet

Kherson Ukraine - Data sheet

Used Neil Skywalker standard.

City Overview :
Kherson considered as one of the foreign marriage cities in Ukraine, many come here to find a bride, there are several agencies and it is 2nd if not even 3rd tiered city in the Ukraine.

Girls :
As everywhere in Ukraine many hot chicks around, especially in the clubs.
Most of them skinny and white, not many blondes, a few have Asian influence.

Sight seeing :
Not much. Few museums and cathedral that you can skip.

Lodging :
Best option is to rent an apartment, preferably near the center (Suvorova st. or Svobody Square), cost is about 30-50$, see some links, usually the apartments looks like the pictures but what they dont tell you is that the entrances to the buildings are usually dark and look awful.
http://khersonrent.com/
http://www.khersonlowprices.com/
(used the 2nd one)

Day game spots :
I would say the "shopping mall" (Ukraine standard) in the center near Svobody square, busy cafes/ restaurants- the local cheap ones as many girls would be there.

Nightlife spots :
"Amigo" in island (Oblast) is good in weekend with many hot chicks which are less approachable.
"Chocolate" near the center, had a great make out with 9-9.5 super hot 19 years old red head.
"Smack", near the train station is good almost everyday, it is a bit rougher with many village girls. Very cheap also. Every day make outs with hot young chicks, they have slow dance every half an hour which make things easier.

Ease of approaching :
Most clubs are 60/40 or even 70/30 girls/guys. Many guys leave the city to search for better job or becoming seamen (long trips abroad) which leave many girls lonely.
In Kherson and in Ukraine in general you can easily approach and get interest from hot girls, even though SNL is rare and you have to invest time in order to get her to bed.
Many of them are poor getting 150-200$ monthly salary and live in poor houses so money is an issue but they also aware of the sex tourism to Ukraine and don't wish to be part of that (Besides the working girls- details down)
In cities like Odessa and Kiev some upper class girls would not even talk to a foreigner cause they think they all care about sex.

Prices and other stuff :
All mostly very cheap, there are some western restaurants with higher prices, I don't see any reason to visit there. local food is good enough.
Night sleeping train to Kiev is 12$ for 12 hours ride. Local beer at "Smack" is 1.2$, local big bottle of Champagne/Vodka is 12$ there.

Logistics :
Center is walk able, though for the clubs you will need taxi, you must bargain to get the local prices 3-7$ per ride for up to 1-4 miles.
Language barrier was a bit of an issue, girls up to 21-22 years old speaks better English than older ones.

Safety :
Felt safe. Many streets are dark at night, better have a flashlight with you.

Online gaming:
love.mail.ru - good source, many girls there. use G. translate.
vk.com - good source, you can search by language and by status: "actively searching" - better than "single"
couchsurfing.com - quite a waste of time, used it also for Odessa, those that you will meet would be the least attractive and the least ones to get a score with.

Paid options:
Not much in Kherson but in Odessa you can get really hot girls for 50-75$ per hour, an example:
http://love.mail.ru/lepina-katya/?afolde...94&#closed

Overall pros and cons :
Pros:
Tons of hot chicks which your foreign status still affecting them, I have never been to a city which every night I have make outs with such hotties. Cheap city.
Cons:
Not easy place for sex, need to invest a couple of dates, better do some online pipe lining, had success with that.
Not much to do during day time other than sit in Cafe and try to pick up a girl there or with your laptop online.

Final thoughts:
Good place to get a bride, many good girls there.
One thing I would do different is rent a car and visit the villages around, many hotties hidden there which do not come to the clubs.
Many contacts I have done via VK or love.mail.ru could not come to the city, with a car I would have been more flexible.

Messages In This Thread