rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Definitive Guide to Gaming Barmaids

The Definitive Guide to Gaming Barmaids

I’ve spent years gaming bartenders, and have done so successfully, so I thought I’d put down my thoughts and experiences for the forum. I spent some time bouncing/bartending as a second job, and understand how these girls think. It’s amazing what you’ll hear after the doors shut after last call. This is the main reason for my success and knowledge.

Bartenders are a step below strippers and Hooters girls. They are jaded and have heard EVERY type of game out there. Drunk game, creepy stalker game, rich guy game, frat boy game, desperate game, lame game, crying game, lonely game, old regular guy game, sad Greek guy game, ect. If you get to the point of banging barmaids, then your game is tight. It’s difficult and takes time to develop, but can be done.

Rule #1- Don’t get drunk. Go in and act a fool like the rest of the clientele and your chances are blown. Everything in moderation, including moderation itself. It is imperative to set yourself apart from the other drunk patrons. Drink slow and don't drink cheap shit.

Rule #2- Don’t hit on them. This is exactly what they expect, so don’t do it. The name of the game is low and slow. Sometimes it’s taken me months to bang one, and have never pulled on the first night. I don’t know anyone with that amount of game. The key is to build comfort.

Rule #3- Role dolo. My bangs have always come when I was alone. Using a wing is unnecessary, and counter-producive.

Rule #4- Social proof. Strike up conversations with undrunk patrons. Be interesting, and tale wild tales of travel, work, humor, ect. Work it right and the barkeep will want to include herself into the conversation. You’re creating a “bubble” that she’ll want to be in.

Tipping- Go midrange. Over tipping will tip her off that you want to get into her pants. Over tipping will also make it hard to tell if she likes you, or is just coming around for the money. Go cheap and you’ll look like one of those “I don’t buy drinks or anything else, check-splitting PUA’s”. Those guys don’t get laid. Trust me.

When to Approach- During the week, or when it’s not busy. Don’t fuck with them too much when they are working their ass off. They have a job to do, so let them do it. Taking too much of their time will piss them off. If the bar is full of pussy, or is one of your prime hunting grounds, leave the barstaff alone completely. Save it for small bars where there are few female customers. Forget about the drink slingers in clubs. It's too loud and busy, and there's too many distractions, and other women.

Initial Approach- I hit’em hard. Imma mushroom cloud laying, MOAB dropping, cocky/funny, shock and awe mutha fucka. This has been key. You have to drop shit on them that they’ve never heard. Go in full of energy and order a screaming monkey’s butt w/ a side car of 151. She’ll be blinded-sided and have no idea what your talking about. Tell her you’ll make it easy on her this time and order a beer instead. I’ve got a million ways to torment the bar girls. I’ve refined this after years of traveling solo, and being ADHD. Fuckin’ with their minds keeps me entertained. Hammering on them like this is shortens the time it takes to bang. Walk into the bar like you own the place. Remember, your're Rick Fucking James, Bitch!!!!

After Hours- This is where you wanna be. Keep a bottle of unopened vodka in your trunk. If they are gonna meet up in an afterhours spot (byob) or someone’s house, invite yourself along. Get that far and you’re getting laid. She’ll not want you to drink and drive, so you are stuck at her place. Game. Set. Match.

Her Liking You- A good bartender won’t show it in front of other customers. It makes her look like a slut and will affect her tips from other males. It’s hard to tell, and takes time to decipher. Go in when the bar isn’t busy and sit away from other customers. If she likes you that will give her the opportunity to open up. Don't expect her to take you home after the bar closes, unless you've escalated like a pro.

Her Day Off- This is where I transition to the bang. A lot of barmaid’s like to go to another bar on their days off. Invite her to a cool spot she hasn’t been to yet. Don’t let her talk shop to the other bartenders, or you’ll be cockblocked. Epic fail. It’s happened to me.

The Balance- Don’t let her see you pulling ass from the bar. This is some next level shit. You gotta be real smooth with one. I love this shit. It keeps pulling ass interesting. One smooth move is to game a girl away from the bar area, then have her meet you outside, as you have to “pay yo tab”. This way you get a chance to tell the barkeep bye and don’t get exposed for being a manwhore. Bartender’s don’t like manho’s.
Another move is to tell the barmaid your giving the drunk girl a ride home. Then give her shit for letting her customers get too drunk. In the end you don’t wanna let her see you talking to chicks at all. Keep your logistics in check.

In closing, gaming barmaids is competitive, difficult, and time consuming. It can be done, and will sharpen your skills as a player. It’s rewarding to me to pull from the bar staff ranks. Every other guy in the bar is trying to do the same, so I know I just went to the front of the pack. Good luck on the hunt gents.

Messages In This Thread