rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

White-Knighting Is a One-Way Street

White-Knighting Is a One-Way Street

Quote: (10-07-2011 05:06 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

MikeCF, while I agree with you in principle, the problem comes when men cannibalize other men in the form of white-knighting. Yeah, it's nice to say that all that needs to happen is that men need to put the smack-down again, but that pre-supposes a lot. "Men" is not a monolith. If the whole world were filled with people like us, that would work just fine. But unfortunately, a lot of men--as exemplified in the cop in that video--have had the Kool-Aid, and make that process very difficult. In other words, certain men (and I'd argue it's a significant portion) are as complicitous in the emasculation of men than bitchy, whiny, feminist women.

Yes, and it is those men who bear the brunt of feminism.

Sorry, guy, but my life is fundamentally better under a feminist world. Feminism has been great to me. "I am the 1%."

I get as much sex as I want (female empowerment), can cum in women (birth control), and because most men are beta, women flock to me.

If more guys were like me, I'd have actual competition. As it is now, I don't care about sausage fests. Those guys can't compete with me. I get laid under any male:female ratio.

I only support change because the good times are unsustainable.

Messages In This Thread