rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

White-Knighting Is a One-Way Street

White-Knighting Is a One-Way Street

Quote:Quote:

Do you want a fair system where The Law rushes to protect you from a woman?

Revolting.

I vote for a different result. If you're a man being abused by a woman, you should be sterilized.

Ha. I was just about write something similar to that, but you beat me to it.

The forum talks a lot about what is wrong with American women, but, on the other hand, American men are just as guilty. They allow women to get away with this stuff. Is this how pussified American men have become? That they can't even defend themselves? That they can't stand up for themselves?

As entertaining the ABC show, "What Would You Do?" is, I'm not especially fond of the message that it's sending. It teaches you to rely on other people instead of standing up for yourself. If you always have someone do the work for you, how will you ever learn how to handle life's difficulties? If someone is discriminating against you, don't you have the backbone to command respect instead of depending on others to fix the problem for you?

Hello.

Messages In This Thread