rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Most Girls Can't Fuck

Most Girls Can't Fuck

Was having a conversation with a friend of mine last night, and we were talking about recent hookups and what not, and it made me think about all the girls I can remember banging.

I realized that most of the girls I've fucked, really can't fuck.

Let's simply define what good fucking means -- at least to me.

1. She can take the fucking you give her: i.e. if you're packing, there's no complaining, it brings out the lioness in her, her shit talk game is on point, which in itself can make you bust -- just a chick saying "Papi" is not enough.

2. She can put it on you: this means either she's working it from underneath, at an angle if you have her on her side, or you get on your back and let her rock and roll your shit until Challenger-like explosion.

In my experiences, I've had way more #1s than #2s, but the #2s actually make you feel like you've been fucked as opposed to the other way around. It's these chicks who understand the effort it takes to physically please a man like myself. This is the reason I think a lot of women like BJs so much, obviously they can be good when executed properly -- but really how many do you know that can be classified as Supahead? -- but it requires very little effort on her part.

I've come to the conclusion that most girls simply can't fuck, in fact, most just lay there and try to take what's happening to them. My bust is akin to rubbing two sticks together, in that with time, eventually the fire gets started, or in this case, with time, eventually, I bust. That's not the same as it being uncontrollable, it just has to come out because I got worked.

Anyway, think about who your last great fuck was.

Over time as a result of my experiences, I've managed to peep prior to sex who would be good and who wouldn't be, it's an important skill to possess, after all, women have it as well.

Pussy in and of itself doesn't mean shit when the girl can't work it.

P.S. You'll find that the craziest bitches tend to have the best sex game.

Messages In This Thread