rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone watch Game of Thrones?

Anyone watch Game of Thrones?

If earlier seasons were written in the same style as later seasons. Example #1:

*Ned comes out of the brothel with Littlefinger*

*instead of Jaime and his henchmen surprising them out of nowhere to confront Ned about Tyrion's abduction, we get Joffrey walking up to both of them, alone, with the sword Lion's Tooth in his hands, reclaimed from the river in which Arya threw it*

Joffrey: "I didn't know Starks had such low IQ. Let me help you conclude this investigation, Ned. Here is the answer you're looking for... Jaime Lannister, the Kingslayer, is my REAL father. Did you really think someone as great as me could come from the same family as that fat friend of yours and his idiot fanatic brother, Stannis?"

Littlefinger: "well well well, looks like we have a fight on our hands! My bet is on the bigger guy."

*Joffrey attacks and we assume Ned will easily disarm him like Arya did*

*lo and behold, Joffrey fights like a master swordsman, a true subversion of expectations like Ramsay's 20 Good Men feat and Euron noscoping Rhaegal"

*Ned gets disarmed and is in shock*

Joffrey: "Surprised, Stark? This is the same sword your daughter threw in the river. I spared her the humiliation I just gave you, because we don't hurt little girls in Westeros under my kingship. But you know what they say in Essos? Valar morghulis. All men must die. You'll be joining her butcher boy friend who paid the iron price."

*knocks out Ned with the pommel of Lion's Tooth*

*Ned wakes up to Robert staring at him in disbelief*

*Ned tries to tell Robert the truth about his 'children' but Robert just points and laughs at the man who got humiliated by a spoiled teenager, saying that Ned is just butthurt about Joffrey utterly trouncing him*

*Ned starts to seethe with anger in his humiliation, and in his rage pulls out the Valyrian steel knife and stabs Robert in the eye, which means Ned is now a Kingslayer"

*Ned goes through a "oh my god, what have I done" psychological breakdown, he tries to hide the body but Bobby B is too heavy to move around*

*Littlefinger walks in while Ned is weeping over Bobby B's corpse. This scene is similar in nature to Brienne stumbling across Stannis slumped against a tree, and Job confronting Daenerys in the destroyed throne room*

Littlefinger: "This Robb meant so much to you, hasn't he? He means as much to you as the other Robb, your wife's son."

Ned: "My wife's son?"

Littlefinger: "and mine."

*Ned takes thirty seconds to figure it out, then starts weeping hysterically*

Littlefinger: "Funny, when I was young, I found myself in a similar situation to this. Except the roles were reversed, and it was a real man, Brandon, who I was at the mercy of...but it was I who layed with Catelyn while you were off fighting against the Khaleesi's uncle."

Ned: "FUCK!!! YOU!!!"

Littlefinger: "and do you want to know who else I've lain with?"

Ned: *seethes*

Littlefinger: "Your sister"

*executes Ned in the same way Brandon could've executed Littlefinger*

Messages In This Thread