rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Got amoged and kinda cucked all night.

Got amoged and kinda cucked all night.

Quote: (06-03-2018 05:56 PM)EndsExpect Wrote:  

Quote: (05-27-2018 01:36 AM)Axel99 Wrote:  

What troubles me more is the fact that guys at every venue were hitting on her when it was clear she was with me already...almost as if they though they could pull her from me since she's out of my league, like they thought I wasn't good enough for her and she would be an easy target.

I think you did well. You held your frame and got the bang.

I'm going to suggest an alternate understanding of what happened. Let me know if looking back this might fit what happened: Those guys were moving on your date because she was giving them signals when you were not around... eye contact, facial expressions... ect. She was doing this essentially to shit test you! She would have been super happy to see you fight a guy for her even if you didn't win. She also wanted to get a jealous reaction from you. She is coming back because you were fun and probably good in bed. She likely wants more from you, but doesn't feel like you are offering... so she is testing to see how you react to competition.

She knows for fact that if she wanted to fuck another guy that night... she could have grabbed any guy there. She didn't. She slept with you. What does that tell you? Do you think she was getting numbers from guys to fuck tomorrow or do you think she was testing you to see how you feel about her? Which of those options seems more likely?

She was definitly not testing me, she was being way too discreet and I only saw her give out her # because I would watch from afar after walking back from bathroom, she was going out of her way to not make me jealous. I'm 100% convinced she thinks I dont know she was giving out her #. The guys who approached her were all attractive, prolly like 3-4 points above me so I think she just thought they were hot and wanted to fuck them later.

Quote: (06-04-2018 11:09 AM)NikNik Wrote:  

This sounds like some real juvenile shit. OP where you from and how old are you? Where I am from guys rarely do disrespectful things like that (waiting for the dude to go to the toilet so they can hit on his chick). I've seen heads getting bashed for less. And her going with some other dude and giving her number and leaving you alone..I have no words. But you are the one who got the bang so..I guess thats what counts.

I live in Los Angeles only been here for 2 years and guys are more aggressive here than other places I've lived. And yeah I could have gotten all pissy and stormed off holding my dick in my hand....or play it cool, hold frame and fuck her like I did. I definitively made the right choice, it was one of the best nights I've had this year.

Messages In This Thread