rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Strategies to Stop Flaking after Quick Day Game Number Closes...

Strategies to Stop Flaking after Quick Day Game Number Closes...

Here's an experience my buddy had recently while running day game on campus on a college girl. He's a slightly older guy, slept with 40+ girls.

Thursday afternoon. I watched him while in set. He stopped her on the campus, opened well, she was giggling, asking him questions. After 5 minutes they exchanged numbers.

Below was their subsequent text exchange:

(Friday ~ 4 pm)
"Hey [Image: smile.gif] I found the used bookstore ok yesterday. I could hire you as my personal tour guide. The pay is bad but there's excellent benefits. How's your day going?"

(Friday ~ 7 pm)
"Pretty good, I'm at the rookie party for my field hockey team and its a bit crazy. I'm glad you found the bookstore aha"

(Friday ~ 10:30 pm)
"I have an intuition about you ...as the rookies and frosh at the party are going crazy, you're the calm one [Image: wink.gif].  How long have you been in field hockey for?"

(Friday ~ 11 pm)
"I've played for the varsity team at ABC School for 4 years now. The rookie initiation is always a good time aha."

(Friday ~ 11:15 pm)
"4 years, wow. You're like the house mother to these kids haha. Kidding. 4 years is great.  Good for you. My personal favourite sports are tennis and skiing."

(Friday ~ 11:30 pm)
I can respect that. I wish I was better at tennis but skiing is for sure awesome

(Friday ~ 11:45 pm)
"I'll tell you all about my trip one day.  We should meet for coffee sometime. Do you know XYZ Cafe on ABC Street."

*Crickets.* No reply.

(Saturday morning)
"OMG I just saw your twin."

*Crickets.* No reply.

(Sunday morning)
"Had a great day at the zoo. Saw a fish that reminded me of you."

*Crickets.* No reply.

Three consecutive texts with no reply. He had high compliance initially, she was responding promptly, volunteering information about herself, establishing rapport. But by jumping the gun and asking her out too early he scared her off. Now she won't answer his texts. To borrow Roosh's analogy, he scared the cat.

Now if he had kept the momentum going with the texts, built more rapport, called her a couple days later and asked her out, he'd be in there. Now he's blown himself out.

Messages In This Thread