rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Strategies to Stop Flaking after Quick Day Game Number Closes...

Strategies to Stop Flaking after Quick Day Game Number Closes...

Quote: (09-18-2011 06:51 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

This is one of my favorite topics. I deal with this almost everyday.

If a girl gives you her number, its does not necessarily mean that she is interested in you. Girls sometimes give out their numbers just to be polite, or just to get you to go away, or just because you gave her an ego boost.

Alof of times, as they are typing their number into your phone, they know they are not ever going to answer your call.

In my experience, the only thing you can do to prevent this is...

Improve your Game!

Seriously. Think about it. If a girl doesn't want to talk to you again, you must not be interesting to her. If a girl doesn't want to see you again or hang out with you, you must not be very attractive to her.

The problem I have with this line of thinking is that it's completely one-sided.

The end result doesn't necessarily have anything to do with you.

A dude shouldn't translate "well she didn't pick up my call" to "I need to tighten up my game".

There are literally a million reasons as to why she didn't, so one shouldn't even care, because it's not like she'll ever inform you as to "why?".

We're human beings, we all make conscious and unconscious decisions, and I think it's unrealistic to suggest that what you do or say during a five minute banter session with a stranger will automatically guarantee that at a later point in time that person will want to continue the interaction.

Bottom line, if a girl is down, she's down, she'll pick up your call, respond to your text, meet you out for that drink, whatever. If she's not really down, then she's not, and you'll end up with an outcome that conveys that, but whatever, then you move on and continue looking for one that is.

Messages In This Thread