rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Standard Data Sheet

Standard Data Sheet

A Standard Data Sheet

I've been thinking about this for a while. I've read some excellent data sheets and i've read some reports whom the word data sheet is not worthy of.
I'd like to propose a standard data sheet with all possible info. Perhaps a sticky thread were all datasheets are put in. I will post my standard data sheet in the next post.

I borrowed heavy from some other datasheets, especcially from Dash Global who has written some excellent sheets and a few others.
Perhaps my sheet can be used as a standard form but i leave that to Roosh.

Please review this data sheet and see if anything needs to be added or removed. I will post Data sheets in this format about La Paz/Bolivia and Santa Cruz/Bolivia in a few days.
Possibly also about Ascunsion/Paraguay and Montevideo/Uruguay if i like the feedback i´m getting.
Brazil has been well covered in the data sheets but i see if i can add some info in the next few months.
I will also visit countries like Guyana,Suriname,French Guyana, Trinidad and tobago and Jamaica at the end of the year, i think i will bust out some sheets on those places too.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Messages In This Thread