rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rough sex and talking dirty

Rough sex and talking dirty

Great post, gandt. I think the biggest thing here is that most girls are not used to getting this degree of sexual talk. Sure, a girl who is very sexually active and has been with a double digit number of dudes has probably experienced some of it, but not to this extent. And oddly enough, the few girls I have had and tried this on, it's worked amazing.

Basically the guidelines to follow with sex talk I believe is to avoid asking, and to avoid saying things that sound 'cute'. That means to tell her things, and to avoid saying words such as 'boobs, breasts, vagina, penis, butt'.

Even if she doesn't comply when you tell her to do something, its fine as long as you didn't ask.

'I want your sexy lips around my dick' as opposed to 'can you suck my dick for me?'

The last girl I was with denied giving me a blowjob during sex, and I still kept up my dominant frame and fucked her good, with some dirty talk. The next time I saw her, I didn't even have to mention a blowjob, she knew I'd like it and gave it to me.

One other thing. In bed, maybe between different positions, don't ever move towards her. Grab her by her legs and forcefully pull her towards you. The smaller the girl is, the better the effect. The first time you do this she might even show a slight expression of fear, but at the same time you can see how much that aroused her.

Having said that, choking and slapping is something I still have to experiment with.

Messages In This Thread