rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What it means to truly be Alpha

What it means to truly be Alpha

This thought comes after reading another thread where the poster confessed to sleeping with his quasi-friend's girlfriend and another poster called him out for not having a certain set of morals. And it got me thinking...

To be truly alpha means to not only naturally get a girl wet but to be able to defend your territory. A part of this threat, just like with foreign policy, is the potential threat. To be truly alpha means to be so damn potentially dangerous that if anybody treads on your turf they will have serious repercussions to pay.

This is why I think we should focus on the pimp game a little more. A pimp goes inside a girls head and he owns her. She will never go too far against him because he is so deep inside her brain that without him she feels a serious deficiency. This is why I think the ultimate part of the game is to become like an essential nutrient to women. Not only that, you also have to be a bit crazy enough that if anyone around your circle messes with your "property" they better realize that you're crazy enough to fuck them up.

In otherwords two keywords that mean alpha to me: rabid ownership and defense.

Then again, if what you're after is increasing your notch count then none of this really applies. This is more applicable to harem management.

Messages In This Thread