rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Red Pill Movies

Red Pill Movies

The Painted Veil

Surprisingly good love story that involves a beta man being cheated on by his wife, so he gets pissed and tells her he's going to China and she either comes along or he dumps her ass. Ends up winning back his wife's affections while saving a small village. Honestly this is one of the better films I've seen from the 2000's.

Jules et Jim

One of the greatest films of all time, and one of the top-5 French New Wave films, Jules et Jim is the story of two friends, a beta and an alpha, whose friendship is transformed and ultimately destroyed by an eternal ingenue. This film is an unbelievably accurate account of women's behavior. I'll never forget it.

NOTE: You can watch either of these films with a woman and she'll melt right into you.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread