rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ukraine - With Love!

Ukraine - With Love!

Spend 2 months in Ukraine - particularly around Kiev, Odessa, Lviv and Kharkiv.
Profile:
20 year old male
from India
Without Indian accent! [Image: lol.gif]
And went there for a project for building partnerships, conference and teaching.

Basic level in Russian.
And most importantly, I knew 2 LTR type girls from Kharkiv already for long!

I went there on 10th of July and the first thing I noticed, after coming from a shit-hole like India, was the quality of girls! [Image: biggrin.gif]
Although I don't speak Russian, but I have been around Russian community a lot and have met a lot of Slavic girls, but surely Ukrainian girls happen to have a very nice quality.

I took 2 important things in mind:
Not to speak in Indian accent!
(Although my natural English accent is American, and it surprised a lot of girls!)
And to look not as a gypsy! Thanks to this forum, I kept a lot of focus on my appearance and wore formals a lot, as I look good in them.
The Club scene in Ukraine sucks all over - Girls prefer to dance among themselves and language restriction was too bad!
I must mention - the people in general are not very warm and may seem to ignore or look down upon you.
Particularly the fact is wherever you go , poor Blacks and Vietnamese seem to hover around and are infamous for their arrogance.
Looking different, not acting like a perv, and acting very very confident and alpha swooped these people of otherwise 'just another foreigner' image.
-Kiev:
Kiev is the capital and seems undoubtedly like a potpourri when I went there. To be honest, there are few clubs here and there and surely I didn't rely on it.
For the fact that I can't rely on clubs and cannot be expert at day-time due to language issues, I used my friend circle and CS for Kiev.
I also met an Indonesian lizard, though maximum 6.5, and through CS I had a Ukrainian 7.5.

Odessa:
If there is any city you must go to during summers, it must always be these 'beach cities' as the whole of Ukraine goes along side Ukraine this time!
My Moroccan friend met an 8 during a conference, talked her for 3 hours, and banged.

Lviv:
One word - the city is nice, beautiful...but the people, including girls, suck.

Kharkiv:
This is the city where I spent most of my time so I may be biased, but not much.
I will NOT exaggerate if I propose the city to go in Ukraine is Kharkiv!
Firstly, I banged two of my 'contacts', one solid 8 and another 8.5! So I had two constant people as such.
The girls' quality is very high - averaging 7 at least!
Note that I went during Summers, and after-summer most of the cities are rushed but more people, so I am not sure.

Bolero Club (Akademika Barabashova) is regarded as one of the best hang-outs for foreigners. A lot of girls going there speak English, so it's fine.
(I lived near Bolero. So, I went there very regularly! )
If you want to check out, "Radmir" (near Akademika Pavlova) is not a bad place as well. Two of my buddies, both from Turkey, got lays from there.
I got a notch there as well.
My suggestion would be to go a bit early - around 10:30 or 11pm. Of course, weekend works the best.
There is another club - Plaza. The quality of girls is good but to be honest, I am not sure if it is the best place for girls as such. Speak Russian!
Two other very good clubs are Misto (its near Botanicheskiey metro station) and Resta Club (Akademika Pavlova). Both are convertible into lays.
I must mention again, sometimes club scene is not perfect as such...as there is too much rush and girls are more comfortable talking to their Ukrainian betas, than trying to speak English.

I got 2 more lays ... 8 and 8,5, I would say... from the last Underground I took at 11:30pm!
Yes...stay away from pros!

Stay away from drunkards and jealous Ukrainians!

The fact is if there is a girl who speaks even a little English, you MUST talk to her. You might get pissed off with extra effort, but with right kind of girls, it's worth it.
I must mention - I was very much annoyed with the fact people don't speak English well.
I was sitting in the last Metro to 'Barabashova', and like usual the people were staring and so on.
A solid 9 on the left. Anyways, I asked her if she speaks English, and she said No.
I sat back...'another !'
But...then I thought, let me try! I mixed my little Russian with her low-level English, and then ...
3 hours later, I was in her bed!

[Image: lol.gif]

Ukrainian chicks need the sense that you are not a heavy drunkard, and are a bit sincere person, that's it!
Another thing - their favorite topic is 'life'. Believe me, they can talk about 'life' for hours, but about 'work' its a turn off. They like intellectual shit, a bit... (or may be I am into such girls myself), they are not too nasty on bed...and that's it.

Note that Kharkiv is the venue of Euro Cup 2012, so a lot of swooping possible as a high amount of 'fly girls' going to Kharkiv for opportunities or part-time work.

Messages In This Thread