rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game check

Game check

The other night I had a game check moment and I just wanted to put it out there.

Sometimes in the name of longevity, we have to make small sacrifices in regards to lizards.

It's a little bit like those who work out. Sometimes, on the actual day of the workout and during the workout itself, the workout seems dull and meaningless but if you look at the end goal of an overall better bod, each component of the quest towards that adds up.

Now, a few nights ago, a lizard that I had opened up at a picnic and have been on one date, called me to say she was upset with me.

Now knowledgeable in the emotional baiting of lizards, I don't even entertain that foolishness and I just cut to the root of the matter.
"Moma," she said. "I'm mad at you"
"What for?" I said.
"You will find out", she said.
"You just need some TLC", I said. "Come over to my place",
"When?", she asked.
The current time was about 10:15pm.
"Now", I said.
"Okay", she said. "I'll call you before I leave. I should get there around 11",
Now for all the rookies who don't know, if a lizard comes to your place around that time, ALWAYS go for the jugular.
In fact if you don't (and I think Mixx mentioned this before), another guy will snap up your pre-seasoned meal.
So, I already know that if a lizard is planning to come over to mine at the latter hours of the evening, I better be prepared to get my shyt wet.

Fast forward to about 11:45pm.
She calls back and says that she wants to come over but that I am to help her out with the gas for her car.
Now, she doesn't live far from mine and 10 dollars or so should suffice.
However, the principles don't agree with those motions and will only simpify myself in her eyes.
Even though I wanted to dig out her belly, I used knowledge and learnings to say that I couldn't do that.
I asked her with no gas, how she expected to drive to work the next day.
She said 'someone' was supposed to be helping her out with gas.
I told her to hit me up on Friday (today).

Have any of you guys had a game check moment and did you fold or did you stay with your cards?

To the seasoned players ala Roosh, Mixx, G-manifesto and any others I didn't mention since some of you advocate buying drinks for the lizards and whatnot at the club, do you think I made the right play here or should I have just thrown down the 10 bucks for her gas and then bring her into my lair to get her guts dug out?

Thanks.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Messages In This Thread