rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

1-2-3-4... I declare a Kino war
-2-3-4... I declare a Kino war
Tonight I got to thinking about easy ways to get into touching and after trying a few things at the bar, I realized that a 'thumb war' is so harmless, so innocent and so easy, that you should probably incorporate it into your arsenal. Few girls will refuse, especially if you put a drink on the line (don't worry, you'll win). It's VERY easy to move from there. For instance if she sways even slightly you can cup her ass with your hand to 'pull her back in' or you can hug/high five/chest bump after the match, because suddenly everything becomes so casual. Or another fun thing is to bump into her tit with your free hand, and say, "Hey all is fair in thumb wars" as you use the distraction to pin her.

The root of all this is touching starts at the hands, if she doesn't reject, feel free to push things as far as you can. My only regret tonight was I wasn't flying dolo, or I would've had another notch!

Messages In This Thread