rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

[FAQ] Attractiveness Scale (1-10)

[FAQ] Attractiveness Scale (1-10)

Quote: (08-15-2011 04:00 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

@Athlone

What they think is irrelevant to what they actually are & look like.

So your personal perception of them is consequential, but not their own.

Why is that?

Quote:Quote:

You are confusing preference with the facts. Traits that turn them on are "preferences". There is no set DIME piece. You can have a plump curvy HB8-HB9 like Kim Kardashian and you can have a more fit slimmer HB8-HB9 like Jessica Alba. Two completely diff looking females but both are HB8's.

You are creating a false dichotomy. The preferences and "facts" are not mutually exclusive-subjectivity plays a major role in judging female beauty.

Both women in your example are not necessarily HB8s. One man might consider Jessica Alba to be the real ideal, "perfect" in every way-in other words, his 10. He might look at Kim Kardashian and agree that her body is banging but call her an 8 or 9 because, while he likes big booties, he prefers slimmer body types(or maybe he likes taller women-Kim is only 5'2"). Still others will consider Kim-K's hips to be fat and out of proportion with her body-they might call her a 7. Others will call Jessica Alba too thin, with Kim-K's more voluptuous physique constituting their ideal-she is just a cute 7 to them. These guys are not going to give both girls the same exact rating because they are turned on by different things, and the woman who turns them on the most gets the bigger number.

These little preferences can be the difference between a 9 and a 10 for a guy. When you favor certain physical features or weigh certain ones more heavily than others (ex: prefer banging body more than a pretty face), it will show in your ratings. If a girl lacks these features you prefer, then you are not going to give her the same rating. You may agree that she is still hot, but your perfect woman, naturally, would possess the features you prefer.

This is where the subjectivity comes from. If you weigh a voluptuous body over a pretty face, you may consider a woman with a mediocre face and a good waist-to-hip ratio(big butt, tiny waist) a 10. If I favor facial appearance, then that woman could never be flawless in my eyes. Hot, maybe, but not perfect.

The scale is solely physical. There is certainly PERFECT women out there physically speaking. They are very RARE. But they do exist.

A woman with a) no physical flaws at all and b) whose physical features cannot be bettered in anyway (read: men all agree that there is no woman anywhere else who does said feature better than her).

That is perfection. If anywhere there are a significant(read: not just one or two, but many) number of men who a) believe one or more of her physical features are bettered by another woman or b) believe that she is not flawless in every way(rate her anything less than a 10), she is not perfect.

The Perfect 10 or Dime Piece

Model Face
Large Great Looking Tits
Great Ass
Perfectly Sculpted Pussy
Completely Proportioned Body

Those are unanimous basic qualifications for being a TRUE 10.

This is absurd. Here you imply unanimity, and then present a list of highly subjective qualifications.

1. What is a great ass? Do you prefer posterior depth or width? Petite and juicy like a small apple, or larger and in your face like a big peach? Do you want cheeks big enough to make it clap, or would you like them smaller, but firm and still round?

Men may look at a number of women(each possessing the respective qualities I posted above) and agree that they are all hot (8's or 9's), but which ones they consider flawless and absolutely perfect will vary based on preference. One guy may like Ms. Petite Apple Bottom and consider her a 9, but his preference may be for the bigger booty that can clap, which is his 10. Another guy may reverse this, and still another guy might look at the bigger booty(the one that claps with large cheeks) and say that it isn't a great ass at all, and that girl is fat.

Which one is the "True 10"? Who is PERFECT?

And what about men who don't care about posterior size or depth at all? Their "10" might have a very average butt, a complete afterthought in their minds. Who is right?

2. What is a model face? There are a lot of models with a lot of different faces. That alone indicates a high degree of subjectivity here-some men prefer one model face over another, which is why so many women with different faces can become successful models. Some men may consider a "model" just "cute" because of her face-others consider her a 10 and love her face. Who is right?

Again, we may all generally agree on what is a "pretty" or "beautiful" face. But we may not all agree on what is an absolutely perfect face.
How can a woman be considered a "True 10"(read: absolutely flawless) when there is no unanimity on her face being absolutely perfect? If there are many men who believe that there is another woman somewhere with a hotter face, then she is not perfection.

And we still haven't accounted for men who don't weight facial appearance heavily in judging their "True 10s". Guys like that are pretty common.

3. Perfectly sculpted pussy? What is a perfect pussy? Your perfect pussy might just be my very nice pussy. My perfect pussy might be your average pussy.
I see no evidence of a unanimous standard for pussy perfection amongst men. Some men like them shaven. Some men idealize the landing strip. Still others like it a little hairy. Some like cameltoes. Others like larger lips. Other can't stand large lips or hair at all.

Who is right, and which is "perfect"? We can all agree on which pussies are generally "hot", but which one makes "The Dime Piece"?

4. "Large Great Looking Tits"? By adding the term "large", you've already created subjectivity. Some men prefer smaller boobs. They might prefer a C-Cup over a D-Cup, or a larger B over a big C. Who is right?

"Great Looking"? I might think one girls C's look great, and another girl's D's are disproportionate with her frame, even though they are still hot. Another guy might switch it around and prefer the D's over the C's.
Who is right? We both agree that both girls have hot boobs, but which one is perfect?

5. Completely proportioned body? More subjectivity.

If my idea of a perfect, flawless ass includes wider hips and more posterior depth, and you consider a flawless ass to be more petite but still firm and round, we may both consider each other's preference to be slightly less than ideally proportioned or, in a less friendly scenario, we may each think that the other is ridiculous("Your girl has pudgy hips", "Your girl is too thin").

If I prefer D's and you prefer C's or larger B's, perhaps you may look at my ideal woman and her D-cups and contend that her body is a little out of proportion.

Who is right? Which one is perfect?

Again, we all agree on what is generally hot, but which one is perfect?

6. Your "Unanimous Basic Qualifications" are far from exhaustive.

A. Hair color. I prefer blondes, you prefer brunettes. That other guy's perfect woman is a redhead, and still another prefers black hair combined with light eyes on a European girl as his perfect ideal.

The guy who prefers the Blondes might agree that another guy's redheaded perfect woman is really hot, but less ideal than his blue-eyed blonde. Still another dude might prefer thicker, tan latinas with black hair and brown eyes as his ideal, and could look upon both of the others as "hot, but not the best".

Who is right?

B. Eye color. I like light brown eyes, you like blue. That other guy likes green eyes on his ideal woman. Who is "perfect"? Plenty of men will give a woman with striking blue eyes a higher rating than a girl with darker features, and vice versa.

C. Height. I can say I personally prefer shorter women over the standard 5'10"+ model that many others guys prefer over shorter girls. I still consider those taller women to be very hot(plenty of them in the 10's thread), but my perfect woman is several inches shorter. I will rate that shorter girl higher than the taller, lankier model, while another guy could reverse this. Which one of us has found the "true 10"?

D. Skin tone-caramel, cream, or tan? Maybe you really like black girls? Maybe black girls turn you off, or maybe very creamy skin turns you off.

I could go on.

No one ever said you actually have to tell the chick that she is a 10.....

You are thinking it, which is enough.

There is a UNIVERSAL BEAUTY SCALE contrary to what people believe

There is a general, global objective standard of what is beautiful and attractive, but this does not mean that there is not a large degree of subjectivity involved.

Roissy has already proven my point several times over with his polls on female beauty (here is the initial poll and here are the results).

He established clearly that there is an objective standard of beauty and in things we consider attractive in women (all of the women in the polls were generally agreed to be hot), but he also showed that unanimity (which is required to declare absolute perfection/flawlessness) does not exist. The best woman by vote only got a plurality of "10" ratings (meaning that a majority of men who voted considered her less than ideal), and this is not accounting for the demographics of the voters which could influence their preferences (he posits that 80% of the voters were white, and whites favor facial beauty more than others on average).

Bottomline: There is no universally flawless woman and thus no "True 10".

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Messages In This Thread