rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Men with Low standards

Men with Low standards

Hey Guys
so, i just want to write here something that ive been thinking/noticing.
I see so many guys in these PUA/dating forums, so desperate to get laid and it makes me think, why do mostly men have such low standards?

I honestly think that there are way too many men with low self esteem or who doesnt give much value to themselves because if a guy is going to fuck any girl not matter if she is dumb/stupid/boring/arrogant then it just sounds like the guy is desperate and have no self love.
I know that some girls put the pussy in the pedestal,but the thing is that some girls have high standards and think that they deserve the best ( which i think that there is nothing wrong with that) so what i'm talking about is not about beauty ,is about personality,So it made me wonder, if a guy is good/average looking and has a good personality and still is going to get laid with 90% of the girls he sees in front of him, wouldnt it be considered that he has low self esteem or something? why dont guys put the 'cock ina pedestal'? seriously, i would admire to see a men who doesnt act like his dick is something so worthless that can penetrate any stupid / dumb women he sees in front of him. [Image: sleepy.gif] dont you guys think that you deserve not only a hot girl but also nice,with sense of humor and etc? is bad to see that for some guys a vagina is already enough ( even if its owner is a stupid arrogant bitch)
seriously guys, give more value for what you have down there,specially if youre older than 18 lol
Just wanted to share my opinion
sorry for my bad english

Messages In This Thread