rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

End Game? How do you think you will end up?

End Game? How do you think you will end up?

Last year I broke up with the Brazilian girl I was seeing .
The long distance thing lasted for 2 years,we saw each other for 5 months in that time.
Great,great girl.
Everything I wanted actually:physically my ideal ,as a mother for my (future) kids,companion,support,the whole deal.
But ,I couldn't work out a way to make a sustainable living in Ceara, Brazil. Other than teaching English which would put me at the relative bottom of the scale and difficult to support a family on,with all the problems that screw a relationship that brings.The only other was buying a pousada,but they weren't as cheap as I thought they'd be.
After a while she realised it couldn't work without her spending more time in London.With a young girl it was difficult for her to spend time away,and not an option to bring her as her family is tight ,and the cost too high .

Logistics and cash has a way of fucking things up.
I thought a few months there,a few months here ,it'll be fine.But those plane tickets add up and how much time can anyone take off working a year? 2-3 I could manage,but not 6!
Long distance doesn't work!
But I'm still trying to think of a way.
When you think they're the one it's hard to let it go!

So that WAS my Endgame....Hot,sweet Brazilian wife,cute Brasiliera daughters,some kind of business to sustain us,and drinking a coconut on Futuro beach most weekends.Balanced with a few months back in the UK.

Messages In This Thread