rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

End Game? How do you think you will end up?

End Game? How do you think you will end up?

Not sure if we have covered this one before, but I thought it would be interesting.

I don’t really give this much thought, but a post on here made me think of this topic.

By living the life of a Jet Setting International Playboy, how do you think you will end up when you are older?

What does the 4th quarter look like?

1. Married with kids in a suburban hell hole existence? Weekends filled with malls, meals at TGI Fridays, filling up the tank on ever price increasing gasoline? (I doubt many on here want to end up this way.)

2.Drugged out and drunk banging hookers in a far flung third world country like Thailand? (not a bad option)

3.Married with 20 kids in a in a far flung third world country like Thailand? Maybe on some kind of farm with bodyguards and drug stash. (You need to go somewhere cheap to have that many kids).

4.Ageing playboy in a place like a Western European beach town with a couple of young Spanish girlfriends?

5.In an island paradise, surfing, fishing, and boozing?

6.In a 2nd tier Eastern European city, still swooping, but freezing every winter?

7.Still traveling the world?

8. In the nuthouse trying to swoop on the nurses?

9.Don’t care, I will one day walk into gun shots drunk on Prosecco from Italy.

What do you think your End Game will be?

Messages In This Thread