rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why Do Black Teens Hit on Middle-Aged White Women?

Why Do Black Teens Hit on Middle-Aged White Women?

Those who thought I was a troll were irritated by the nature of the topic, I suppose. There is a way to talk about anything without throwing around accusations.

I'm white, so it's just a natural state of mind for me to like white women. What I mean is that I don't even think about race when I look at white women. By that logic, I thought black men would feel the same about black women. My guess was that some black men in America chase white women out of insecurity. Status (this one explains whale chasers), a sense of inferiority about physical appearance, who knows. I wanted to see if some were honest enough to admit if they did have a specific reason, however shameful, for chasing white women. I at least have respect for a black man who says that he only goes for white women. He's being honest.

For white men that go to southeast Asia for pussy, I consider them losers. Many of them go there because they have no other choice. They failed gaming at home, so they go abroad for ease. I consider Thailand to be a shithole because of the whores. Nothing wrong with the sights. That place is arguably the whore capital of the world.

I apply what I said to all minorities. It's just that this thread was about black men.

Messages In This Thread