rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the best way to pick up a waitress at a bikini bar?

What's the best way to pick up a waitress at a bikini bar?

A bar near me just re-opened with the theme "bikini bar by day/dance club by night." Naturally I had to check it out. Got there kind of late, but the staff was still wearing bikinis, grinding on each other, smacking each other's asses, and basically being slutty.

These girls are great, because I'm 99% sure this is the last or second to last step before becoming a stripper, depending on where you put the strip club waitress. So, their mind is in the right place, but their heart is not quite there yet.

I really think I should work on banging as much of the new staff as possible, before the cooks run through them all. Any tips on using their innate skankiness to my advantage and making this happen? Is it best to go when it's likely to be less busy, or go on peak days so I can try to bang the girls coming into the bar for the 'dance club' too?

I've got a couple ideas, but I want to know if this is even worth pursuing.

Messages In This Thread