rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Back in LOS...

Back in LOS...

So out of a totally spontaneous whim, I'm flying tomorrow with a buddy to LOS. I wasn't expecting or planning to return at this time, but earlier today, found out that one of my cousins was flying to LOS tomorrow, I just jumped on the occasion and joined him. However, buying a last minute ticket on Air Canada for 2K hurts! But to hell with it, no regrets as they say![Image: smile.gif] It's going to be my cousin's first time so I'm going to be his guide so to speak. Will only be this time for 2 weeks, first week in Jomtien Beach as I'll be staying at that killer deal with my private membership where I got a 2 bedroom beach villa with a private swimming pool that goes for $528/night on agoda.com or $3701 for the week and I got it for only $550 for the whole week. 86% off retail!!![Image: banana.gif]

Pretty excited about that. 2nd week is still open, probably a few days in BKK before flying to Phuket/Krabi. If anyone's there at the same time, hollar at me...

Ciao,

VP.

Messages In This Thread