rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Found something interesting concerning American women

Found something interesting concerning American women

Quote: (07-13-2011 06:31 AM)Sparrior Wrote:  

See Roosh, you can't stereotype all American women to be dumb sluts that can't take care of their bodies while having no career aspirations, (or having no brains for that matters).

Exceptions prove the rule, dude. If I started a website for the opposite, dumb-ass cheerleaders that exist mainly as relief stations for the top alphas at the school, I'm sure I could find a lot more examples.

That's like saying you can't stereotype men as liking cute, skinny girls because you know one guy that likes fat girls and chases them with reckless abandon. There are always outliers and deviants.

What's more, a lot of those girls aren't especially cute. They're just young white-girls that aren't fat, which may be enough nowadays to get called cute or--even "hot"--in some circles in America, but not deceptive to cats like us that know better.

Honestly, how would rate this girl from the very front of that website?

[Image: attachment.jpg2486]   

And, don't say it's because she isn't dolled up like a cheerleader in that image. A hot girl looks good rolling out of bed in the morning.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread