rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hospital Game

Hospital Game

This thread is inspired by the fact that I have learned a lot from you guys and want to give back all I have that can be of value to the forum playas, here it goes.........

Also related to the thread "Reality of college town Game" and hospital game can be used in any decent sized town especially with University hospitals.

Venue / University hospital: lets just say for example Jackson Memorial hospital @ Univ of Miami, Vanderbilt Univ hospital in Nashville, Georgetown Univ hospital in DC [Image: smile.gif]

The bigger the hospital the better but any medium sized hospital will do, Univ hospitals have more targets because of the affiliated paramedical fields like pharmacy, nursing etc

Why ? Target rich.... more women work at hospitals compared to men (Certified Fact)... for example there are.......

Nurses , Nursing students, Physical Therapists, Radiology technicians, Medical Assistants, Residents, Interns, Med Students, Nurse Practitioners, Dietitians, Psychologists, Pharmacy students (Phramacy School deserves a special mention) and Students/Interns doing clinicals in medical related fields specifically at teaching hospitals.

Timing: Best time to go is around Lunch time, Hang out/eat lunch at the main cafeteria , also try benches/picnic tables in out door areas, Girls eating food/reading book .

Angles to Play :for those of you who know something about Medicine, fabricating any story should not be difficult depending upon the girl, For other playas .... come up with some thing like....

1. You are VP of sales for a Software company negotiating a deal on a Medical Billing software with the hospital..... and just getting lunch and have to meet some one later........

2. You were visiting your Aunt who is getting chemotherapy etc.....

3. You work for a recruitment Company and visiting the Nursing College/ Pharmacy School's placement office if some one is looking for a Job in a particular area such as CVC etc is looking for a pharmacist in that area/new medical office complex needs Certified Nursing assistants etc.....

4. I personally like this one " Working for a medical device Company and just moved here from Miami working out a deal with the hospital"

Chit chat /Banter whoever comes in the Target Zone, Tell them you are new to the area and would like to make some new friends etc Get the numbers and set up drink dates for later in the evening..... You all know how to do the rest........

Some of these girls are horny as hell and they never get approached and beacause of the Abundance Theory are DTF, There are more women then men in the hospitals, These girls like to see you in the Provider role, so make sure you DHV the hell out of them

Dress: Going suited will help , trust me on this one....... Thanks to G, Girls sometimes stop/stare on days I am suited....

or get a pair of Scrubs and make an excuse you were in the Operating Room volunteering etc......

Volunteering : If any one can spare time in summer , A lot of girls aspiring to go to med school, nursing school , pharmacy school volunteer during summer vacation to enhance their resumes.

Contact the volunteer dept at the hospital, even if you can volunteer for 2 hrs/week you will develop a lot more credible story and will also get to spit game on fellow volunteers.........

Starbucks: Do not forget ur latte at the hospital Starbucks/Coffee shop, you will always find targets there..........

GiftShop: Looking for flowers for ur Grandma......

Hospital Game can basically be an off shoot of Day Game and can provide playas with a fresh and target rich venue when you are running out of places to spit game........Something to do, Give it a try and let me know how it goes...............

If any one runs into a snag and need assistance let me know, I will be more then happy to help [Image: smile.gif]

Happy Hunting Brothers..........

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Messages In This Thread