rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bookstore/Grocery Store Moves

Bookstore/Grocery Store Moves

Quote: (07-10-2011 04:04 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

This, in my opinion, is good "silly" game. This sort of thing works well with the right kind of girl. Certain highly bitch-shielded, "hot" types will dismiss you as a fleeting, entertainment clown. Off-beat, arty, hipster chicks will eat this shit up.

Of course, we have to "calibrate" our vibe to fit the girl. More serious with some girls, and more silly with others.

Here are some other options:

Grocery Store: You see a cute girl looking at a food item. You immediately go over and grab the same item. You look at her and say...

"Aren't these good"
"These are soooo good"
"How do you prepare yours?"
"How do you make this?
"You eat this stuff?"
"How do you eat this and stay so skinny?"
"These are great with salami"
"I love these with mozzarella"
"Its better with milk instead of water"
"How do you eat this stuff and stay in shape"

Quote: (07-10-2011 04:04 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

The main thing, in my opinion, in grocery/bookstore settings is to avoid the boring, vanilla route but still be interesting.

Exactly. Don't ever be "boring and vanilla". You have to approach with flair and "sizzle" (to borrow a term from TheGManifesto)

Set yourself apart from the other 90% of guys who are boring to talk to and be around.

This is especially important in Day Game. They have to remember you when you call 3 days later to invite them out for a drink.

Messages In This Thread