rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The 411 On Israel.

The 411 On Israel.

Tel Aviv is an incredible city with the perfect combination of friendly people, rich culture and history, weather, beaches, food, nightlife, energy, and strong economy all contained in a few square miles. Stay near Gordon Beach because it's close to everything and has a gym, volleyball courts, surfing, and lounge chairs for rent. Top food spots are Shakshukia, HakoSem, La Souk, Tamara Yogurt, Mashya, and Hummus Abu Hassan in Jaffa. The Library Bar and Bellboy are great cocktail lounges, Kuli Alma and Clara Club better for high energy clubbing. Dizengoff and Rothschild streets are packed with bars and restaurants, perfect for a stroll at night. Girls are top quality too thanks to the focus on fitness, and many look like Gal Gadot and Esti Ginzburg. Highly recommend taking a day trip to Masada and the Dead Sea. Jerusalem is fascinating as well but you can feel the tension with soldiers everywhere - one was recently stabbed to death.

As I reflected on what made Tel Aviv so special, I realized that it is a reminder of what the west has lost: strong families and communities bonded by the trust of common values and spirituality, laughing children running outside together in a completely safe environment, beautiful feminine women, strong masculine men, healthy people with almost no obesity, and non-PC attitudes. Existential threats keep society strong. However, there are signs of globalist degeneracy emerging with the solipsism of smartphones, SJW, and hipster culture. One anecdote captured all of these dynamics perfectly. During dinner with her family, a fat girl pranced around the restaurant taking over a hundred selfies to the amusement and shock of the other patrons. Her parents and sister did nothing to stop this diseased behavior until an old man walked by and wagged his finger at them. Only good old-fashioned shame can save our degenerate societies: shame the obese for destroying their bodies and burdening all of society, shame the narcissists for their nonstop social media attention whoring, and shame the SJWs for actively importing hordes of invaders who leach off the system and commit crimes with no intention of assimilating.

RVF members are diverse and well traveled, yet our perspectives stand in stark contrast to the more well known adventurers like Bourdain and the selfie stick wielding Instagram "influencers" who seem to believe some pretty pictures and hashtags will bring world peace and harmonious coexistence. Having visited to over 30 countries, I have found that people across cultures want the same basic things and have a healthy distrust of government and media. They know that the elite are screwing the common man, and tipping points occur when there is an imbalance between comfort and dissatisfaction. The comments section of MSM reports, Youtube, and Reddit give me hope that more and more people are waking up to the red pill. I am cautiously optimistic that as we get better organized we will prevail, and our children can live even better lives than we have.

Messages In This Thread