rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Las Vegas - Labor day weekend

Las Vegas - Labor day weekend

So I'm hitting up Las Vegas Aug 27th - Sep 4th, at the time of booking the flight I didn't know that this was the Labor day weekend and one of the major party weekends of the year. Nothing exciting for you guys in the US but as a European you know how the grass is always greener on the other side (and the bush better trimmed).

I've gone over the forum's Vegas threads as well as G's Vegas guides multiple times and I'm letting them influence everything from Hotel selection to my day scheduling.

I'm splitting my stay between The Cosmopolitan (mostly because I hold status with Marriott and will get pampered and points) and THEHotel at Mandalay bay. I would have wanted to stay at either Venetian or Wynn but there's obviously some convention by these hotels this week that had their rates at mad levels for Vegas.

For now this thread is just a lil' placeholder for putting my trip report in as well as nudging any posters to give the town a visit this particular week.

Watch this space...

Messages In This Thread