rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

American Girl Cell Phone/Text Message Hell hole

American Girl Cell Phone/Text Message Hell hole

Quote: (06-19-2011 05:36 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

I am in Spain right now and I was swooping on a Spanish girl last night.

The streets were full of people partying, and I noticed something strange:

No one was on their cell phone. No calling. No texting. No BBming. No Twittering. No Facebooking. No Foursquaing.

Everyone was simply drinking, dancing, sitting and talking and having a good time.

I actually did a rough "survey" and only about 3% of the people at any given time were on their cell. (And those people seemed to be trying to "connect" with friends and find out where they were, not aimless texting).

This is opposed to Southern California where I would say about 90% of American girls are on their cellphones at all times.

(Southern California has the highest percentage of cell phone retards in my opinion; higher than NYC, Miami Beach, Chicago etc)

It is Amazing how retarded Americans are. And amazing to see how other cultures actually enjoy life.

We really don't realize how bad we have it in America (we think we do, but it is actually way worse than that).

Not to mention, it makes approaching girls so much easier here.

Good to hear that Spain is keeping its good vibe even on economic crisis times. I love Spain.

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Messages In This Thread