rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

American Girl Cell Phone/Text Message Hell hole

American Girl Cell Phone/Text Message Hell hole

Tuth -

"Do you think cats in other countries are thinking about how to block girls' cell phone signals with exotic high-tech devices, so that they can remove a distraction just long enough to open a window to drop their game? Probably not. We got it hard, but it's sharpening our blades like a samurai sword. "

Ha.

I knew this started to ring a bell with me.

I actually "pseudo-pioneered" this move a while back.

Bars Restaurants and Nightclubs with No Cell Phone Service Move: http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2010/08/bar...-move.html

Leave it up to me though, of course, I tried to do it all old-school with just finding locations where cell's didn't work, instead of going the gadget route which probably makes more sense.

I always seem to go that brick and mortar route. That is why I love this forum, everyone is so forward thinking.

Someone left a comment good comment about a "cell phone scrambler" or something. I totally forgot about it until now.

Messages In This Thread