rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

EU Migrants Crisis: Slovakia 'will only accept Christians'

EU Migrants Crisis: Slovakia 'will only accept Christians'

This is about immigrants. Not about my mother being raped. Fallacious and irrelevant commentary. False analogy. Next.

Quote: (09-01-2015 07:19 PM)Big Nilla Wrote:  

Quote: (09-01-2015 05:20 PM)LEMONed IScream Wrote:  

I don't care simply because they do not affect me.

Logically, then, if we stick to your thought process above, you wouldn't care if someone raped your mom (immigrant or not) since it doesn't affect you directly?!

Since I don't want to assume (you hate assumptions), state whether you care if your mom is raped or not even though it doesn't affect you directly.

No relevance, you say (you demand relevance)?

Very simple, we need to know what we're dealing with here in regards to your mentality. If you don't care about your mom being raped or you think it doesn't affect you, you're an idiot... and your views can't be taken seriously.

And, if you do care, then it shows you're a rhetorical fraud (since it doesn't affect you directly... you stated you don't care about things that don't affect you), who doesn't stick to his statements in which case logic is pointless with you... and, again, you and your views can't be taken seriously.

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

Messages In This Thread