rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

EU Migrants Crisis: Slovakia 'will only accept Christians'

EU Migrants Crisis: Slovakia 'will only accept Christians'

Quote: (08-19-2015 05:47 PM)UncleSam Wrote:  

I'm reading this thread and at this very moment a group of muslim "refugees" is running around the wonderful east-german city Suhl while screaming "allahu akbar". The riot started a few hours ago in an asylum seeker camp the news says. It started because of religious misunderstandings they say, whatever the fuck that means. Here is a video from a casual bystander:

https://www.facebook.com/614774168634601...839901666/

Coincidentally, today the german government stated that about 800.000 (!!!) "refugees" will have come to Germany until the end of the year ... presumably. I can't really believe what the fuck is happening right now. Other countries, like hungary, take extraordinary measures to get the problem under control and we do literally nothing. Besides letting all of them into the country and spreading them around of course.

For me it's very hard to feel sympathy with my own people right now because it seems the majority of Germans just goes along with it in fear of getting the Nazi label. I guess that happens when the leader of the government and the secretary of defense are both women?

In January the government talked about 250 000. This flood will never stop. It will increase next year and the year after.
But it seems like the Germans are the dumbest people in the world when it comes to politics. They simply believe anything what the "Tagesschau" tells them.

Messages In This Thread