rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Different styles at venues

Different styles at venues

Quote: (06-12-2011 09:10 AM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

This is a big question I've always had especially when dealing with "alternative" girls who run towards a way of style/life thats far from the norm, punk, goth, emo, scenester.

As someone who has been involved with various subcultures throughout my life, I will say that trying to amend your style just to get some hipster girl or whatever probably isn't worth it. Faking it just to get some pussy also seems weak.

A lot of my friends were involved in the punk scene growing up, and trust me you wouldn't want to deal with the bullshit that comes with a lot of these girls (drugs, parental issues, psychological problems). They tend to also be less attractive than "normal" girls. They're attracted to these scenes because on some fundamental level they know they cannot compete with the females who have looks and personalities that are more conventionally attractive. Thus girls in these scenes tend to be more manly, bitchy, confrontational, and (in my experience) harder to game than the "normal" ones. When I'm at a concert the most normal and attractive looking girls in those venues actually tend to be the most receptive to gaming.

I love a lot of the music but the girls tend to get involved in this stuff for the wrong reasons. "My boyfriend in the band got me into the scene", etc.

Messages In This Thread